Friday, January 10, 2014

Cold Weather & Houses

Winter came early for those of us living in the Northeast.  We've had some serious cold & snow.  As a result, some of my cat families have become snowbirds.  

I'm willing to make sure the plumbing doesn't freeze, bring in the mail, change the lights sequence each day for the upcoming night.  I water the plants, ensure the paper was stopped, shovel the walk so that I can get in.  I clean the litter boxes and take out the trash.  

The part I like best is visiting with the cats.  I bring along feathers on strings, jingly balls and treats can be found in my pockets.  Cats like playing, "Which Pocket".  

If you're considering a quick trip away & live in Monroe County, give us a call at 585-506-6270.  You don't have to have cats in order to have an insured, bonded person keep an eye on your house's working parts.  




No comments:

Post a Comment